Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Overweight Rob Kardashian lashes out at critics for calling him ‘fat’


After Rob Kardashian trended on Twitter for “being fat,” the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star lashed out at body-shaming critics.



“[S]o i found out i was trending for being fat… thank you all it really made my day :),” Kardashian tweeted on Tuesday (May 20).

The focus on his weight was a result of some unflattering paparazzi photos taken of Kardashian at LAX on Monday. The reality star continued to speak out against those who were criticizing his weight on Twitter.

“[A]nd to the blogs saying i went to fat camp or rehab LOL then why am i still fat u fools?? y’all must have run out of real news,” Kardashian tweets. “first, i don’t believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort and second I’m a grown man and will work on myself when i choose”

“I’m aware that I’m fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym anyways had to say somethingggggggggg,” Kardashian writes.

Good for him for sticking up for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment