Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rita Ora has officially teamed up with Adidas_ Becomes Adidas Ambassador



Rita Ora has officially teamed up with Adidas.

The British songstress is launching her own line with the German active wear company, which includes printed hoodies, track jackets, sneakers, and beanies.



If you follow Rita Ora on Instagram closely, you’ve likely gotten a preview of the high-octane wares. They’re so good, they might even coax me into that daily gym routine I’ve been putting off.

For Rita Ora, it’s actually collaboration that’s close to her heart and humbler beginnings:

“I’m a massive fan of the brand,” she told WWD. “I grew up working at a sneaker store when I was 16 and am a huge sneakerhead. It’s so cool that I’m able to do this with a brand that I sold when I was younger.”

The line, which ranges from $30 to $500, will have three global launch days: August 21 for the “Black” line, based off of Rita Ora’s Longon look, September 4 for the “Pastel” and “Color-block Packs” lines, and November 1 for the “Roses and “Spray” lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment