Thursday, May 15, 2014

Read Carefully Through The Top 15 English Blunders By Dame Patience


Please read and enjoy: -

1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)

2. The President was once a child and the senators were once a children.



Continue....

3. My fellow widows.

4. A good mother takes care of his children.

5. The people sitting before you were once a children.

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one,(addressing press men after Female Under-19 FIFAWorld Cup).

7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing
women and children making some children a widow.

8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for losing their parents for one reason or another.

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY

10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.

11. I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide.

12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on.

13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family.

14. Why will boko haram bomb last churches on christmas day, they don’t have respect for Jesus, they
are a very bad person, infact I’m a sadder woman right now and Mr.President is more saddest

15. We all have HIV.

No comments:

Post a Comment