Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Moet Abebe Denies TV Proposal: “D’banj Didn’t Propose To Me”



Popular Sound City’s TV personality, Moet Abebe recently had a personal encounter with music star D’banj during a live interview.

During the course of the interview, D’banj jokingly asked the beautiful lady out on a date.

Since it’s a live TV program, people thought D’banj has officially proposed to the lady.

Moet Abebe has however denied the proposal in a recent interview.


Check out what she said when asked if D’banj proposed to her

“He didn’t propose to me, he just asked me out on a date. As a TV personality, I try to be different, I don’t want to be like everyone else; I don’t want to ask the same questions.

I think what people should know is, yes, interviews are real and we are talking about real issues but if someone proposes a date, I can’t say No! obviously I would be like “yeah!”, I’m just doing it for you guys; I mean for the fans. So nothing came out of that interview please, you need to stop saying that.“

No comments:

Post a Comment